Because I was rescued from a high-kill shelter, it is really important to me to paw it forward to help other homeless kitties. I am one grateful girl to have been rescued and I love to tell the humans who work tirelessly to save animals how much I appreciate them. … Continue reading
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun