Because I was rescued from a high-kill shelter, it is really important to me to paw it forward to help other homeless kitties. I am one grateful girl to have been rescued and I love to tell the humans who work tirelessly to save animals how much I appreciate them. National Animal Shelter and Rescue Appreciation Week is the purrfect time to do just that. Although I do not support the organization that started it, and I don’t understand how people still can, I wanted to take the time to share with you a few ways you can help your local animal shelter or rescue group. They still deserve your support even if the national organization that started the event does not. When you donate locally, you can be more certain that your donation will actually go to the animals in need.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Can You Believe It’s My 2nd Blogoversary?
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun