Since we moved from southern California late last year, I have been a cat without a cause. I had been an Advo-Cat for the rescue that saved my life and got me the surgery I needed. I have been trying to connect with a new rescue to represent because part of my mission is to pay it forward and help other kitties find loving, forever homes. It has taken a while but we have finally made the connection and now I am an Advo-Cat for A-Pal Humane Society! I am very excited about this. Each Friday, I will share with you one of their kitties. I hope you’ll help me with my mission by sharing these cats.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- Can You Believe It’s My 2nd Blogoversary?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Wallace is a Girl — Must Take Selfies
- Stroller Selfies
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Road Trip – Part 2 – BlogPaws
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun