Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
When mom decided to retire and move from Southern California, I thought she would have lots more time to spend with us. Some … Continue reading
Is your human a toy gadget freak? My mom is. She loves office stuff and kitchen gadgets. She says they are things to help her be more productive but I think they are toys.
Before she retired, she got lots more office stuff than kitchen gadgets. Colored pens and paper, various kinds of … Continue reading
OMC! OMC! Will you look at that! Birdies all over my purple feeder.
And where was I? I was asleep on the living room sofa! … Continue reading
Uh oh. It’s one of those days that mom is in a cooking mood. We spent several hours this morning catching up on our blogs and still are working on Sunday! Don’t know why she thinks she can take time to cook. Maybe it has something to do with the … Continue reading