Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
I’ve been doing my best to stand in for Christy here at the BlogPaws Conference in Nashville and I sure have been having a good time. We’ve met so many wonderful people, both bloggers and vendors. I thought I’d share a few photos with you so you can get an … Continue reading
When we decided I was not going to go to BlogPaws, mom was sad because so many other kitties would be there and she wanted me to be with her. But I was very slow to take to the harness and mom wasn’t very consistent with my training. I went … Continue reading
What kind of shenanigans does mom have planned for BlogPaws Nashville? This is my flat me to be so that I can be there in spirit!
Okay, maybe not 52, but it could be! And gray isn’t the only “color” with many shades. I try to stick close to one shade of purple but it is not easy!
I’m not quite sure when or how it happened, but somewhere along the line I decided purple was my … Continue reading