Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
Hi friends and furiends! I’m so glad to be here today. It’s been really quiet around here for us kitties. Mom has been so busy that I haven’t been on any adventures and she hasn’t even spent much time playing with us. Don’t feel sorry for us, though. We’ve still … Continue reading
Mom has been really busy and not feeling up to par so I decided to let her off easy for today’s Caturday Art. She created some things a while back when she was experimenting with an app. These experiments never were published so I suggested she use them.
Mom did a Valentine’s Day card yesterday for Caturday Art but I wanted to share it with you again today since today is actually Valentine’s Day.
For this week’s Caturday Art, mom had an idea for a Valentine’s Day card and wanted to learn how to use the custom shape tool in Photoshop to do it. Photoshop Elements, which is on her sick computer and no longer works, has a cut out tool that makes what … Continue reading