Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
It has been warm and sunny here and the doors and windows have been open a lot. Mom says that means spring is here. She has been working outside a little, getting the herb garden cleaned up and starting to re-pot the potted plants that survived the winter. She cleaned … Continue reading
Hi friends and furiends! I’m so glad to be here today. It’s been really quiet around here for us kitties. Mom has been so busy that I haven’t been on any adventures and she hasn’t even spent much time playing with us. Don’t feel sorry for us, though. We’ve still … Continue reading
Echo, Ocean and I are a little bummed today. For the past week or so we have had the most pawsome weather. It was glorious! If you follow me, you may have heard me mention just a time or two about how much it has been raining — over six … Continue reading
Several times a week, I have to put one or the other of my brofurs in their place. Most often, it is Ocean. Take just the other day. It was a beautiful, sunny day. The doors and windows were open and I was sitting at the front door in a … Continue reading
This is a blog hop. Click on the badge to enter and to meet some other fascinating felines.