Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- RT @savvypetcare: Even biodegradable litter stays in the landfill forever if you dispose of it in a plastic bag. https://t.co/yXdxNlbdny via @savvypetcare, Jan 18
- RT @speedycheekyrex: A new Adventure on the moors for me come and take a look see! https://t.co/hq0zKiAIO7 https://t.co/dCy81Jp0sP, Jan 17
- RT @sparklecat: It's National Pet Travel Safety Day, and I have lots of lists and suggestions to help you be REALLY prepared when y… https://t.co/0cpgdTYXbU, Jan 13
- Better than Bird TV https://t.co/Ydaz7sxoyb, Jan 5
- RT @savvypetcare: Thinking about getting a #petrabbit? Some people think they are easy pets, but are they? Check out this post for so… https://t.co/vve6jpqnK5, Jan 5
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun
When mom first started making us raw food*, she left all the skin on the chicken. After a few months of eating this delicious concoction, we all started getting a little fluffy, as mom called it. A review of the website that the recipe came from said to remove some of the skin from the chicken if that happened.
Back then, mom was making 30+ pounds of food at a time. So by the time she removed about a third of the skin, that was a lot of skin. She hated to see it go to waste but didn’t know what she could do with it. She thought about the dogs she had as pet sitting clients and wondered if she could … Continue reading
Spread the love
Mom stores some of our mousies and other small toys in the catnip jar. When she takes them out to give them to us, oh boy, do they smell good! They soak up all those odors and are just wonderful.
After we play with our own for a while, we have to check out each other’s toys. If someone is silly enough to toss their toy into my area, I may just claim it too.
I’m looking forward to the spring when my gardener (that would be mom, of course) plants and tends my catnip and silvervine farm. I will oversee the cultivation of my plantation from the comfort of … Continue reading
Spread the love