Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
Ocean said he was feeling a little left out, what with mom taking pictures of me all the time and me writing my blog and even writing about Echo’s story a few days ago. So, being the gracious feline that I am, I told him he could do the Sunday Selfies this week.
Since it was his first time with the camera, he had a tough time figuring out how to get both sides of his face in the photo at once.
Finally, he got one, but he was so close … Continue reading
Spread the love
Well, one of the downfalls of PhotoShop, at least for mom, is that you can get to fiddling with filters and such and forget what you did. That’s what happened with this photo. She was liking the effect so much she just kept tweaking and forgot to write down what she did. She knows she was working mostly with the ink outlines filter. She even tried to reproduce it so she could tell you what she did with not much luck. I have discussed this with her and she promises to be more careful next time.
One thing to keep in mind when working with any of the photo editing tools is that the photo itself will determine how the filter effects it. That means that even if you apply all the same steps to a different photo, it will have its own personality.
Spread the love