Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
All You Need
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- I’m a Tabby, Too! – Happy National Tabby Day
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun
Boy, mom is really taking this “safe while traveling” thing pretty seriously. A few days ago, she made sure my microchip information was all recorded properly and up to date. Yesterday, I got a new collar. Really, is this necessary? The collar felt weird at first too, like the harness, … Continue reading
Mom says we may be doing some traveling soon and she wants me to be able to get out of the car and go for walks with her. What? What is she talking about? Car? I never ride in the car. Oh, she says we will be practicing that too. … Continue reading
My first recollection of life is from August of 2009. I was in a cage in a very scary place in a lot of pain. I was just a few weeks old but I had a broken leg … Continue reading
Welcome friends. I’m Christy Paws. As you can see, I’m really new at this and still getting my paws wet. I’m working on a REAL post and will have it up soon. Please come back!