We still don’t have many words, so I guess it is a good thing it is Wordless Wednesday. We have been trying to write a post for the past couple of days, but mom and I just can’t wrap our heads around it yet. In case you don’t know, we were evacuated last Thursday afternoon due to the Butte Fire in Amador and Calaveras counties. We were allowed back in our house late on Sunday. On Monday, the wind came up and changed direction so we weren’t sure if we might have to evacuate again. It was a very stressful and long day for mom. Yesterday was finally the first day that things seemed pretty safe on our side of the fire. We plan to have a more in-depth post soon.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- You don't need to wait for a special event to view living history in #SutterCreek, CA! https://t.co/wLRbUdV7fw via @gccowgirl, Nov 2
- RT @nerissathecat: Let me tell you somethin', my friends. Peeps can be such... PEEPS. Read all 'bout it on my blog.… https://t.co/w0UGXzaluA, Nov 1
- RT @ThePlayfulKitty: "These paws have claws. See?!" - Dexter #cats https://t.co/TlbouqCMzP, Nov 1
- RT @sparklecat: You have been looking at us kitties completely the wrong way! But don't worry, I am here to help:… https://t.co/QSKK4ISIkW, Nov 1
- RT @DezizWorld: (Morning breaks and mommy looks down at Dezi laying on her chest and says) Happy Birthday my precious angel. I... https://t.co/5O9TFybKTE, Nov 1
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun