We still don’t have many words, so I guess it is a good thing it is Wordless Wednesday. We have been trying to write a post for the past couple of days, but mom and I just can’t wrap our heads around it yet. In case you don’t know, we were evacuated last Thursday afternoon due to the Butte Fire in Amador and Calaveras counties. We were allowed back in our house late on Sunday. On Monday, the wind came up and changed direction so we weren’t sure if we might have to evacuate again. It was a very stressful and long day for mom. Yesterday was finally the first day that things seemed pretty safe on our side of the fire. We plan to have a more in-depth post soon.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Cats and Water – 8 ways to get them to drink more
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun