Ocean was so sweet to mom the other night, she told him he could do this week’s Sunday selfie. Of the three of us, he spends the least time with her. Most of the time, when he does try to cuddle with her, he wants to make biscuits all the time and give her little love biteys when she pets him. For some reason, she doesn’t appreciate this and makes him get down. The other night, though, he carefully climbed up in the chair, pawed her shoulder and laid his head down. No kneading and no biting! This made mom smile so it made me happy to have Ocean do the selfies. Notice I’m even letting him touch me!
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Cats and Water – 8 ways to get them to drink more
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun