When mom decided to retire and move from Southern California, I thought she would have lots more time to spend with us. Some days, it does seem like that. She’ll sleep in a little bit with all of us curled up next to her. She’ll spend hours with me taking photos and collaborating with me on a blog post. She’ll read other blogs to me and we’ll make comments. She’ll put my harness on and take me outside to sit on the sunny patio or for a brief walk near the patio. We’ll snuggle for a nap or to watch a little afternoon TV. Now, that sounds like retirement to me!
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun