We have lots of mousies in our house. We have the little ones that live in our catnip jar and larger ones that stay mostly in our toy basket. None see as much action as gray mousie, Echo’s favorite. He carries it around, proudly announcing his hunting prowess. Of course, mom can never get a picture of him doing this. As soon as he sees her looking at him, he drops it at her feet. If she’s busy, he leaves it at the kitchen door. She has almost fallen so many times from stepping on it. She quickly jumps away … Continue reading
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun