Whew! We finished the Blogging from A to Z Challenge yesterday. We had a few glitches, like when mom went out of town for a few days, but mostly, we did it! Will we do it again next year? I’m not sure. It was very tedious challenging writing six days a week (seven if we did Sunday Selfies with The Cat on My Head) and finding topics that applied to me. I guess that’s why it is called a challenge, but it may be too much for this cat and her old mom. Mom says maybe we need to learn to think outside the box more! I’m not sure why … Continue reading
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- Can You Believe It’s My 2nd Blogoversary?
- Wallace is a Girl — Must Take Selfies
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
- Stroller Selfies
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun