Mom was so sad when she went to The Feed Barn this week to take photos of the available kitties from A-Pal Humane Society. There was a gorgeous orange and white girl who was found wandering the streets in Jackson. She was starving but otherwise in good condition when she was picked up. Mom was sad because she was so friendly yet no one was looking for her. We can only wonder how she became homeless.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun