Mom was so sad when she went to The Feed Barn this week to take photos of the available kitties from A-Pal Humane Society. There was a gorgeous orange and white girl who was found wandering the streets in Jackson. She was starving but otherwise in good condition when she was picked up. Mom was sad because she was so friendly yet no one was looking for her. We can only wonder how she became homeless.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- Can You Believe It’s My 2nd Blogoversary?
- If They Won’t Give You Bacon, Get Your Own
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Just for Fun