Hi friends. I know it has been a long time since I posted and now I’m coming to you with some sad news. My fur sibling, Echo, went to the vet hospital on Thursday and won’t be coming home. Although we weren’t best friends like he and Ocean were, he was almost always sweet to me. I’m going to let mom take over now to tell you more about him and what happened. Please join us in celebrating and remembering Echo.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
- Waste Not, Want Not
- What’s That on Your Chin, Ocean?
- Do Cats Really Like Fish?
- Celebrating and Remembering Echo — May 2009…
- Benefits of a Pet Water Fountain
- There’s Something Fishy About These Treats!…
- Why I Went to the Vet on My Road Trip
- A Recap of our Move from California to Texas
- 5 Things to do Before Disaster Strikes — Cat…
- Two Cats in a Travel Trailer — Preparing for Adventure
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
Paw Some Pins
Just for Fun