Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- You don't need to wait for a special event to view living history in #SutterCreek, CA! https://t.co/wLRbUdV7fw via @gccowgirl, Nov 2
- RT @nerissathecat: Let me tell you somethin', my friends. Peeps can be such... PEEPS. Read all 'bout it on my blog.… https://t.co/w0UGXzaluA, Nov 1
- RT @ThePlayfulKitty: "These paws have claws. See?!" - Dexter #cats https://t.co/TlbouqCMzP, Nov 1
- RT @sparklecat: You have been looking at us kitties completely the wrong way! But don't worry, I am here to help:… https://t.co/QSKK4ISIkW, Nov 1
- RT @DezizWorld: (Morning breaks and mommy looks down at Dezi laying on her chest and says) Happy Birthday my precious angel. I... https://t.co/5O9TFybKTE, Nov 1
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun
There are so many rescue groups out there because there are so, so many of us in need. Humans with big hearts try to save kitties like me from an early and sad fate. As far as rescue groups go, my heart belongs to MeoowzResQ because they saved my life when I was hurt and scared. Thanks to them, I now live a great life with my human mom and adopted brothers and sisters.
I’ve watched my mom blog for a couple of years now and decided that my own blog would be a good way for me to help other kitties. I see that lots of you out there feel the same way. Cats with blogs can make a difference. Together we all can make … Continue reading