Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- You don't need to wait for a special event to view living history in #SutterCreek, CA! https://t.co/wLRbUdV7fw via @gccowgirl, Nov 2
- RT @nerissathecat: Let me tell you somethin', my friends. Peeps can be such... PEEPS. Read all 'bout it on my blog.… https://t.co/w0UGXzaluA, Nov 1
- RT @ThePlayfulKitty: "These paws have claws. See?!" - Dexter #cats https://t.co/TlbouqCMzP, Nov 1
- RT @sparklecat: You have been looking at us kitties completely the wrong way! But don't worry, I am here to help:… https://t.co/QSKK4ISIkW, Nov 1
- RT @DezizWorld: (Morning breaks and mommy looks down at Dezi laying on her chest and says) Happy Birthday my precious angel. I... https://t.co/5O9TFybKTE, Nov 1
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun
Even though we eat homemade raw food, mom is always looking for healthy raw diet alternatives. When mom thought I might come to BlogPaws, it was one of her main concerns. My raw food has to be refrigerated and I like it warm. How would she do that in the hotel room? A freeze dried food like the one Primal makes would have been a perfect solution here. It is lightweight and could be mixed with warm tap water in the hotel room. Mom was so busy talking to the folks at Primal that she forgot to get a picture.
Another solution for my sensitive tummy could also be just the right … Continue reading
It is still Wednesday here — barely! This is Ocean’s favorite place to sharpen his claws since we got the new cat tower.
This is a blog hop. Click on the badge to see more entries or join in the fun.