Because I was rescued from a high-kill shelter, it is really important to me to paw it forward to help other homeless kitties. I am one grateful girl to have been rescued and I love to tell the humans who work tirelessly to save animals how much I appreciate them. National Animal Shelter and Rescue Appreciation Week is the purrfect time to do just that. Although I do not support the organization that started it, and I don’t understand how people still can, I wanted to take the time to share with you a few ways you can help your local animal shelter or rescue group. They still deserve your support even if the national organization that started the event does not. When you donate locally, you can be more certain that your donation will actually go to the animals in need.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- You don't need to wait for a special event to view living history in #SutterCreek, CA! https://t.co/wLRbUdV7fw via @gccowgirl, Nov 2
- RT @nerissathecat: Let me tell you somethin', my friends. Peeps can be such... PEEPS. Read all 'bout it on my blog.… https://t.co/w0UGXzaluA, Nov 1
- RT @ThePlayfulKitty: "These paws have claws. See?!" - Dexter #cats https://t.co/TlbouqCMzP, Nov 1
- RT @sparklecat: You have been looking at us kitties completely the wrong way! But don't worry, I am here to help:… https://t.co/QSKK4ISIkW, Nov 1
- RT @DezizWorld: (Morning breaks and mommy looks down at Dezi laying on her chest and says) Happy Birthday my precious angel. I... https://t.co/5O9TFybKTE, Nov 1
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun