I’m so happy to be able to share my bounty from BlogPaws with my readers. I told you that there might be enough for two giveaway winners and there was more than enough for that. I kept some of the treats and food mom wants me to try and of course some toys, but there’s lots of goodies that will be on their way today to Annamarie V. and Cathy K. Yes, that’s right, my pal Cathy Keisha was the second place winner.
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a small advertising fee or commission if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- RT @murielleb33: SAMI Has Arrived he's here!#Childrensbooks #Teachers #books #kidslit #kidsbook #amazonkindle #Parenting… https://t.co/eWxDiLtMA7, Mar 23
- RT @DorothyNed: "Belief In Your Self - Key To Happiness and Success" https://t.co/jFVE6SUyJD @DorothyNed @LinkedIn, Mar 23
- RT @Genesis_950: #firstdayofspring means it's time to start #springcleaning! Start with your carpet. Remove dust, dirt & dander!… https://t.co/WFzaDnqyg6, Mar 23
- RT @Genesis_950: Ready for #Springcleaning? #DIY Carpet Cleaning to Make your carpets look, smell & feel professionally cleaned!… https://t.co/nKxeunsV78, Mar 21
- RT @EdnasPetHacks: "When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long." - Unknown #pethacks #quote #dogs, Mar 21
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun