Ocean was so sweet to mom the other night, she told him he could do this week’s Sunday selfie. Of the three of us, he spends the least time with her. Most of the time, when he does try to cuddle with her, he wants to make biscuits all the time and give her little love biteys when she pets him. For some reason, she doesn’t appreciate this and makes him get down. The other night, though, he carefully climbed up in the chair, pawed her shoulder and laid his head down. No kneading and no biting! This made mom smile so it made me happy to have Ocean do the selfies. Notice I’m even letting him touch me!
Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- RT @savvypetcare: Even biodegradable litter stays in the landfill forever if you dispose of it in a plastic bag. https://t.co/yXdxNlbdny via @savvypetcare, Jan 18
- RT @speedycheekyrex: A new Adventure on the moors for me come and take a look see! https://t.co/hq0zKiAIO7 https://t.co/dCy81Jp0sP, Jan 17
- RT @sparklecat: It's National Pet Travel Safety Day, and I have lots of lists and suggestions to help you be REALLY prepared when y… https://t.co/0cpgdTYXbU, Jan 13
- Better than Bird TV https://t.co/Ydaz7sxoyb, Jan 5
- RT @savvypetcare: Thinking about getting a #petrabbit? Some people think they are easy pets, but are they? Check out this post for so… https://t.co/vve6jpqnK5, Jan 5
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun