Get My Insider Newsletter
Shop My Affiliates
Disclosure: I will receive a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you purchase through my affiliate links.
Follow my blog by email
Don’t miss what I share on Facebook
- RT @savvypetcare: Even biodegradable litter stays in the landfill forever if you dispose of it in a plastic bag. https://t.co/yXdxNlbdny via @savvypetcare, Jan 18
- RT @speedycheekyrex: A new Adventure on the moors for me come and take a look see! https://t.co/hq0zKiAIO7 https://t.co/dCy81Jp0sP, Jan 17
- RT @sparklecat: It's National Pet Travel Safety Day, and I have lots of lists and suggestions to help you be REALLY prepared when y… https://t.co/0cpgdTYXbU, Jan 13
- Better than Bird TV https://t.co/Ydaz7sxoyb, Jan 5
- RT @savvypetcare: Thinking about getting a #petrabbit? Some people think they are easy pets, but are they? Check out this post for so… https://t.co/vve6jpqnK5, Jan 5
Paw Some Pins
Some of my Instagram Photos
Recent Posts: Savvy Pet Care
Just for Fun
Okay, maybe not 52, but it could be! And gray isn’t the only “color” with many shades. I try to stick close to one shade of purple but it is not easy!
I’m not quite sure when or how it happened, but somewhere along the line I decided purple was my color. Perhaps it’s because I heard purple belongs to royalty and I had declared myself queen of the house.
When we decided to start a blog, mom experimented with a lot of colors, like burgundy and blue, but I insisted on purple.
And we didn’t choose purple because it’s mom’s favorite color, because it’s not. Mom’s favorite color is green. Or blue. She’s not really sure. She always thought it was blue until we moved here. She says there are so many beautiful green pastures and hills that give her such a peaceful feeling that she’s decided green must be … Continue reading
Spread the love